- 1st STEPS ABROAD
Ref: 04 DM-TPIPP-GB
- SME/SMIs 1st Steps Abroad
- Duration: 3 days, 21 hours
- Cost: To be determined
- Place: COGIS Formations - Oyonnax - Bourg en Bresse - Ambérieu
- Date: To be determined
- Incorporating an international approach to business, very early on, allows new/emerging companies to consider the export markets as a natural extension of their business processes and marketing.
- We will here un-dramatize the internationalization strategy of a company, and employees, by covering the fundaments and contradictions that one must possess, and master, and illustrate it by a series of case studies, and sharing of pragmatic perspectives and experiences in SMEs.
- Help determine the company's readiness and determination
- Establish a functional knowledge and strategic skills acquisition plan
- Establish a series of indicators for success with improvement tools
- Executive / Sales Executive
- Executive Assistant / new hires
- Anyone with customer contacts, wishing to move towards more international activities
- Active pedagogy: alternation of theoretical lectures, simulation exercises and group work
- Each participant has adapted course materials
- Day 1: My own readiness to Export
My national market, the national & international players; our respective business strategies and policies, my Strengths and Weaknesses
My extended competition, my performance indicators transposable to export; where to start? What are the Threats and Opportunities?
My business team; what influences export will/does have on my managing resources, my operational staff? What are my/the levers available?
- Day 2: Internationalizing my offer
The process of founding, identifying and selecting a potential distribution partner. How, with whom?
Managing my commercial offers internationally; reflexes to have, not to have.
- Day 3: Operating abroad
Managing an external "foreign" commercial and sales force; what styles, constraints, keys to leverage?
The geographically and culturally close export markets, the extended export markets; how to under-stand them. Moving my company into a multicultural world.
Note: The modules can also be conducted entirely in French.