- MARKETING IN FRANCE & FRENCH SPEAKING MARKETS
Ref: 11 MIFFSM-GB
- Marketing in France & French Speaking Markets
- Duration: 3 days, 21 hours
- Cost: To be determined
- Place: COGIS Formations - Oyonnax - Bourg en Bresse - Ambérieu
- Date: To be determined
- Doing business in France and neighboring French speaking markets, requires a clear understanding of how to position yourself and your products in front of a population of 71+ million native French speakers.
- What may have been true yesterday have been dramatically challenged and changed in the last couple of decades and must be translated into the right marketing tools to support your strategy on those markets
- Help distinguish between France, Switzerland, Belgium and other French speaking markets, and characterize each countries/markets
- Allow the construction of countries specific marketing toolbox for better business reach and success
- General Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Export Managers
- Active pedagogy: key data and facts about France, Belgium, Switzerland and other French speaking markets, combined with examples of what to know and do when planning to enter those markets with the appropriate marketing mixes
- Small workshops allowing for interplays, exchanges and hands-on tools (tips and tricks) to bring home/to France, Belgium, Switzerland and other French speaking markets
- Day 1: What characterizes, differs and is common between those countries and define their identities?
- Day 2: How to shape your current marketing tools, strategies, means and plans to enter those markets and supports your business?
- Day 3: Interactive quizzes, plays, situations and how best to fluently “Go Marketing French”. Recent Marketing case studies and how to adapt your strategies to your markets in France, Belgium, Switzerland and other French speaking markets.
Note: All modules can be conducted in French as well.