- INTERNATIONAL STRATEGIES & KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
Ref: 07 TP-SIPS-GB
- International Strategies & Knowledge Management
- Duration: 1 day, 7 hours
- Cost: To be determined
- Place: COGIS Formations - Oyonnax - Bourg en Bresse - Ambérieu
- Date: To be determined
- What are the promising paths for my international expansion, of today and tomorrow, and how to capitalize and share on my knowledge bases
- We will aim here at introducing a whole or part, approach to the internationalization of my activities, and enrich my own, and the commonly shared, knowledge base
- Detail the strategic current/potential areas that are at my disposal to internationalize
- Develop the tools and methods for understanding and integrating the strategic dimension of international knowledge and manage my knowledge base
- Executive / Sales Executive
- Active pedagogy: alternation of theoretical lectures, simulation exercises and group work
- Each participant has adapted course materials
What are the internal & external strategic growth areas to consider for today and tomorrow?
At what time can the (multi) cultural dimension impact my chances of international success?
What is my knowledge base, how to capitalize on the tacit, explicit and idiosyncratic knowledge to be met with in my business, and among my international partners?
Where am I (and my company) to be found in the scheme of international readiness?
What tools should I consider for myself and my team?
Writing of a matrix and creative index, sharing and developing of my knowledge base.
Note: All modules can be conducted in French as well.