BP80023 - 38352 La Tour du Pin Cedex - France
Company ID (SIRET) #800 103 954 000 15
Social capital: €2.000
Web site's publication manager
Kalvebod Brygge 24
DK-1560 København V
Fax: +45 7020 5872
Data Protection Act (CNIL)
- This site has been declared to the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL) under the number # 1627972 v 0.
- The CNIL protects the use of your personal data and respect your privacy
Individual rights and collection of personal data
- Personal data collected on www.add-wise.com site are intended for the sole use of Sarl Palauva.
Purposes of the processing
- We use the information we collect to manage the contacts of our Customers who visited our site.
- We collect no other data (cookies, etc.). except the IP address, which will be used only for technical and statistical purposes, for a better administration of the website.
Freedom of Information Act
- In accordance with the law of 6/01/1978, you have a right to access, modify, rectify and delete all personal data about you.
- The user can exercise this right by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a title stating "Update of personal information".
- A cookie is a measure introduced by the visited site on the hard drive of the user and aims to simplify the navigation on our site during subsequent visits.
- Develop statistics on the navigation,
- Ensure the functioning of certain site applications for which cookies are necessary
Intellectual property and liability
The information posted on the website add-wise.com are reserved for private use. Any other use is prohibited. In addition, the website add-wise.com can not in any way guarantee the accuracy of the information provided and therefore can not be held responsible for the content of such information and the use resulting from it.
In general, the add-wise.com website can not be held liable for any direct or indirect damages resulting from use of the site add-wise.com.
All materials on the site are the exclusive property Add-Wise Conseils and its suppliers and are protected by the law of intellectual property. Nobody is allowed to reproduce, regardless of the medium or means, these elements without the express consent of the managing editor of the site.