- INTERCULTURAL MANAGEMENT & INTERNATIONAL EXPANSION
Ref: 06 TP-EMIEI-GB
- Intercultural Management & International Expansion
- Duration: 1 day, 7 hours
- Cost: To be determined
- Place: COGIS Formations - Oyonnax - Bourg en Bresse - Ambérieu
- Date: To be determined
- Introduction to multicultural negotiation and better understand of the working and trade issues
- We will aim here at developing a multidimensional portrait of our international partners as well as of our own representation abroad as French citizens
- Detail the key cultural dimensions of our international potential/current partners
- Develop tools and methods to understand and integrate my partners’ multicultural dimensions in their job functions and business
- Executive / Sales Executive
- Anyone with customer contacts, wishing to move towards more international activities
- Active pedagogy: alternation of theoretical lectures, simulation exercises and group work
- Each participant has adapted course materials
At what times and by what means is it, that my company may be faced with cultural difference?
What characterizes my interlocutors abroad on a cognitive and societal level?
How am I perceived as a French interlocutor outside of my own borders?
Where am I (and my company) to be found in the scheme of international readiness?
What improvement and efficiency measuring tools, should be considered for myself and my team?
Writing of a multiculturalism matrix and index.
Note: All modules can be conducted in French as well.