- ECONOMY IN FRANCE
Ref: 12 EIF-GB
- Economy in France
- Duration: 3 days, 21 hours
- Cost: To be determined
- Place: COGIS Formations - Oyonnax - Bourg en Bresse - Ambérieu
- Date: To be determined
- France’s economy is looked at and spoken about in many countries all over the world. Whether a model for social progress for some or an image of the past for others, the way its economics is shaped today is under tremendous changes and aspirations for further changes.
- What was true yesterday, may still be present nowadays, but for how long? What are the economic triggers for France to rely on when looking at the country as a prospective base for business?
- Help draw an economic map of France as we know it today and can envision it for tomorrow
- Understand the economical mindsets and perspectives of France as a nation and an economic player in today’s world
- General Managers
- Production Managers
- Sales Managers
- Export Managers
- Active pedagogy: key data and facts about France, mixed with recent and longer term past, present and future micro and macro economical perspectives
- Small workshops allowing for interplays, exchanges and hands-on tools (tips and tricks) to bring home
- Day 1: How is France shaped today, socio-demographically, politically, economically wise?
- Day 2: What are the current issues at hands, their rationales, perspectives of tackling and possible phases of evolution?
- Day 3: Interactive quizzes, plays, situations and how best to “play France” on the economic board games. Recently lifted debates, hot topics, public and political perception of those
Note: All modules can be conducted in French as well.